About The Program
Our Nine-Month Men’s Rehabilitation Program has been changing lives since 1962.
Our approach involves physical, mental, and spiritual support that will help you find a real and lasting
answer to your deepest issues. New candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must apply in person. Monday – Thursday 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- COVID-19 Clearance within two days of an interview at UGM
- Have a current negative TB Clearance
- Must be willing to enter the program immediately if accepted
The Men’s Recovery Program begins with a 30-day probationary period where applicants are restricted
to the Mission campus with exceptions for medical emergencies, court and parole requirements.
Upon successful completion of the probationary period, candidates will proceed to:
- Bible-based Twelve Step Course and Heart of Addiction Workbook
- Anger Management Course
- Weekly Counseling with one of our Chaplains
- Assigned duties to serve the homeless community
- Aftercare with attaining jobs, schooling, finances, reconciliations, transportation, and housing.
To learn more follow the link below.