Most people know that the Mission feeds men, women, and children who are homeless and on the street. But our mission goes beyond helping those who come to us. We are active in the community, supplying food boxes to families unable to adequately feed their children in addition to the 9,200 meals we serve at UGM every month.
Weekly Food Basket Pickup and Guidelines:
- Pickup times are Tuesdays and Thursdays, beginning at 1:00 pm and ending at 2:00 pm.
- You must call the day before to request a food box or request through this form. If you request through this form, you will be called to verify so please leave your phone number.
- You can receive one food box, every 90 days for Families with Children and every 30 days for Seniors over 62.
- You must bring your valid ID along with a utility bill with current address (Proof of Residence).
- (NOTE) Holiday Food Box Programs will vary from this schedule.