The Union Gospel Mission serves approx. 8,200 meals per month to men, women, and children who are homeless and to the less fortunate. If you are single, please join us each evening for Chapel at 7:30 pm and then for Dinner at 8:30 pm. Sundays, we have a Church Service at 11 am and then Lunch at 12 pm.
If you have a family or are a senior with a residence, please follow the below to receive a food box:
Weekly Food Box Pickup and Guidelines:
- You can receive 1 food box every 30 days for Families with children and Seniors over 62.
- Pickup times are Tuesdays and Thursdays, beginning at 1:00 pm and ending at 2:00 pm.
- You must call one day before to request a food box. To sign up call (916) 447-3268 during regular business hours – 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- You must bring your valid ID along with proof of residence with your current address, such as a utility bill.
- (NOTE) Holiday Food Box Programs will vary from this schedule and sign-ups are typically the first of the month (See Holiday Food Boxes).