Praying for a Jesus-inspired, Spirit-filled, God-glorified, peaceful, and joyous New Year and beyond!
Thank You for Helping us Serve so many in Need!
During this Covid pandemic, we can praise God for you and for His faithfulness to keep this Mission going! We are caring for the least with many provisions that have come in by means of donated items and finances. It has been amazing to see the generosity of many caring hearts!
Winter is here and we are serving food and many essential items such as warm clothing, blankets, sleeping bags, tarps, backpacks, and winter gear, thanks to the incredible amount of donations.
Our guests are very thankful that we are here every night to provide them with, on average, 150 bountiful, hot meals and life-saving items. Please continue to pray for those on the streets as they are faced with the challenges of the pandemic and the cold winter.
As we celebrated the birth of our Savior, Jesus, we will continue to share His message to those we serve. It is through these acts of kindness that we have an open door to share the everlasting truth of the Gospel. Please continue to pray and support us as we fulfill this calling.
Many families had lots of food for Christmas this year! We handed out cases of tuna, vegetables, other staples of food, along with the traditional holiday meal and turkey during our annual Christmas Food Box Give-Away.
Our approach involves physical, mental, and spiritual support that will help you find a real and lasting answer to your deepest issues.
New candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must apply in person. Monday – Thursday 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- COVID-19 Clearance within two days of an interview at UGM
- Have a current negative TB Clearance
- Must be willing to enter the program immediately if accepted
The Men’s Recovery Program begins with a 30-day probationary period where applicants are restricted to the Mission campus with exceptions for medical emergencies, court and parole requirements.
Upon successful completion of the probationary period, candidates will proceed to:
- Bible-based Twelve Step Course and Heart of Addiction Workbook
- Anger Management Course
- Weekly Counseling with one of our Chaplains
- Assigned duties to serve the homeless community
- Aftercare with attaining jobs, schooling, finances, reconciliations, transportation, and housing.
For more info, call (916) 447-3268 or go to https://ugmsac.com/rehab-program/